Thursday, March 1, 2012

Royboy Productions Coverage: 2012 Park City Chill- Park City, KS

This was my 2nd trip to the Park City Chill Bike and Car Show in Park City, KS just outside of Wichita. This is a nice indoor show with plenty to look at.

My buddies from Zombie Speed Shop in Winfield, KS (now working with Chaotic Customs in Mulvane, KS) brought out some of their rides including Corey's International.



Johnny Hammon brought out this very cool 47 Chevrolet







This Merc was reportedly customized in 1961 and has not been touched since, recently being retrieved from storage it was definitely cool to check out.





One of the cars that Ron Pinkston's Hooligans Hot Rods has worked on.


Kind of hard to see here but this car and bike were built by the Peabody High School shop classes, very cool!












For the 2nd week in a row I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Vibrasonic. Once again I'm so very proud of a bunch of my friends stepping up to help finish the late Elden Titus' final build, you guys are what this is all about.









Factory fuel injection but I don't know if that was original on this car or out of a Corvette, I apologize for my ignorance!


Our very own ButchM's 56 Chevy


And a very cool inline 6 powered 53 Chevy



Part 2

One clean 58 with a tri-power 348













A wild old school kustom Falcon, but I don't know if it technically meets our year requirements here, it's been kustomized enough I honestly don't know what year it is.







And that's it for the H.A.M.B. friendlys in this set. There are a bunch more shots of cars and bikes in the show gallery, you can get to see them by clicking any of these photos.

See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment