Monday, April 9, 2012

What the heck did I do this week? 4-9-2012

I haven't posted here in a long time... almost a month. There just hasn't been much going on.

I did get the honor of spending an afternoon with the Fundamentals club out of Wichita, 9 guys showed up and we filmed a 3 hour interview, talking about kustoms and hot rods and the old days. It was one of the coolest afternoons I've ever had.

Other than that March was a month of laying low, saving up some money for Austin for the Lonestar Roundup this weekend.  I've been busy on Instagram, there will be a few photos below, and there is a 40% off sale going on for all of the 2011 Lonestar Roundup gallery (enter the code "LSRU" at checkout and get any print or download for 40% off, pretty sweet!).


Some Instagram shots from the last few weeks...


 

 

In just 3 days my buddy Mongo and I will be rolling into Austin for the Lonestar Roundup! We're stoked to get to make this trip, a 2nd for me and a first for him. It would be cooler to be taking the Galaxie but that just wasn't possible budget wise, but we will be there and I will be wearing out my shutter finger trying to bring you all of the LSRU goodness.


If you haven't already seen it yet here's a new hat that came out this week. You can get it in 3 different styles of hats, in tons of different colors. The version pictured has been the most favorite so far but you can stand apart from the crowd by getting one of the other colors.
We're just under a month away from the Stray Kat 500, so get your registrations in and meet us in Dewey, OK for one of the koolest parties on the planet. Here's a couple shots of our buddies from Pushrod playing there last year.



 



Next week I'll be sharing tons of photos from the Lonestar Roundup so be sure to check back in. 

See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment