Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Royboy Productions at the 2011 Greaserama Part 5-6

Part 5, Sunday at the 2011 Greaserama!





Yes I know I'm obsessed with shooting Firestone Tires lol


And this car, but it's too awesome for me to not shoot it over and over again.


Here's Don's 53, great guy that I've been honored to get to know a bit these last few shows.





Sunday the crowd was not as big as Saturday but there were still a ton of people in the Drive In





The lack of cars and people on Sunday early made the pictures better in my opinion.












Love this fellow H.A.M.B.er's truck!




Then I stopped by and hung out with Ben Dragdaddy's and his wife again, watched Ben work some of his magic...






There were a handful of bettys walking around taking shots with a few photographers, sorry I had to sneak one shot while they were there and posing for someone else. I shouldn't have but I did.


Part 6 Winding down the 2011 Greaserama coverage!









































VLPR indeed!

See you at a show!

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment