Monday, September 12, 2011

Royboy Productions at the 2011 Kansas City Goodguys Part 2

Part 2 of the KC Goodguys coverage continues on in the sweltering Friday heat. We had some records set this year for most days over 100 degrees since 1936 or something like that. My electric bill certainly shows that I was losing the battle on the heat front.



I see this car all over and I'm always glad to check it out.






Fell in love right here...




Gotta love this magical mystery Merc Wagon


Ok, so it's neither rod nor kustom but something about it tripped my kool circuit breaker.







Love the Cameo's thanks to Dad having a couple of them (that need some time in the resto shop)


Some may see the patina and call this a rat of sorts, call it what you want, it's one of my favorite combos to photograph at any show I see it at. The bike is just outstanding, the car is kool as hell and the trailer ain't bad either. Plus you throw in a kool guy that owns it and what more can ya really ask for?



Like I said before, love the Rivi's!!!




The lil wagon is too cute.


Another way kustom Merc.




Here's some of the Omaha contingent, good to see ya as always guys!









That's it for this update, part 3 will come later tonight. Elsewhere I'll start a thread for the Greaserama and the Starliner shows as well so keep an eye out for them!

Thanks for checking the shots out and all of the comments, see ya at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment