Saturday, December 15, 2012

Heading out today for the 3rd Annual Mid Decembrrrr Run

So as I sit here typing we're a couple of hours away from the 3rd Annual Mid Decembrrrr Run. Folks from hundreds of miles away are now on their way to Salina, KS to meet up and go on a long drive in our classic cars. It's been a really good time so far, hopefully this year is too!

This will be it as far as 2012 goes for me and my cameras. It's been a fantastic year, went new places, met new people and had a great time throughout it all. For 2012 there are 33 galleries with 7,987 photos so far, whew, my shutter finger is tired! To see them all go here: http://royboyproductions.smugmug.com/Cars/2012
Some of my favorites are

Fuel Altered "Black Mariah" doing a smoky burnout at the 2012 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular, see more from that weekend here.


Twin Hemi'd rail doing a smoky burnout at the 2012 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular, see more from that weekend here.


The Anderson 36 at the 2012 Iron Invasion, see more from that show here.


The Chrismas Brothers Coupe at the 2012 Iron Invasion, see more from that show here.



About a year ago I joined Instagram, it's been a fun way to give new life to some old photos and spread the word about what it is that I do here. http://instagram.com/royboyprods is where you can find those photos if you are not already on Instagram.

Have a great weekend, I'm off with a bunch of my rod/kustom friends for a road trip. Merry Christmas and I'll see you at a show,

Travis


No comments:

Post a Comment