Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Show Coverage: 2013 Kansas City World Of Wheels Part 2

So yesterday I started off the coverage of the 2013 Kansas City World Of Wheels show, here goes part 2!

I really dig this wagon, if I remember right it's stance is down a few inches from the last I saw it.


A well done muscle car catches my eye from time to time. Well out of my price range, but it would probably be made to be fun around a road course.

I don't see enough convertible Mercury's

Speaking of kool convertibles!

Good looking 34

True Blue 40 Ford


Mmmmm Shelby GT 350... I still have a soft spot for vintage Mustangs.

Clean 40 Chevrolet

One of these is definitely on my wishlist


I remember seeing this setup roll into the Greaserama Pre-Party last year, it garnered a lot of attention.

I REALLY want to take a few laps!

Great setup!





Well, duh.


That's it for part 2, on to part 3 tomorrow. Click on any of these photos to see the entire gallery! If any of these look like something you'd like to have hanging on your wall, click the photo here, and then use the "buy" button on the page it takes you to.

See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment