Thursday, March 28, 2013

2013...So Far.

Click on any of the slideshows to go to the full gallery.

2013 started like they all do here, with the Starbird-Devlin show in Wichita.


Then a trip to shoot a feature which allowed me to hit 2 shops while I was out.  I stopped by Ryno Built and Fast A.L.'s Upholstery.

Then it was of to Kansas City for the World of Wheels.


After that was a trip to Tulsa for the Starbird Rod & Custom show.


Then it was back to the Wichita area (Park City) for The Chill


Then it was off to the Texas Thaw in Denton TX which allowed me to stop at 3 of my friends shops along the way, Chaotic Customs, Premier Body & Paint and Atlas Speed & Custom.


Then it was back to Texas for the Goodguys Spring Lone Star Nationals at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, TX.


So as far as I can recollect, that is what I've been up to in the last 3 months.

See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment