Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Event Coverage: 2013 STP400 at Kansas Speedway

The drivers rode around in the back of these Hummers after driver announcements.2013 STP4000065_6_7_tonemapped


A few months ago I made a new twitter friend. As luck would have it for me that friend has a pretty freaking cool job. As part of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series #20 Matt Kenseth team he invited me to come see the action at the STP400 at the Kansas Speedway from a new point of view. Of course I jumped at the chance to see the race from the pits. To keep people from bugging him for passes I'll not mention his name.

Here's what I saw in slideshow format. To see the gallery just click here.

Enjoy!



Thanks man for the opportunity to be in the pits and see you guys win a fantastic victory.

See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment