Monday, April 8, 2013

Event Coverage: Royboy goes to the 2013 Lonestar Roundup

Friday morning was awesome at the show, but you could tell by 10:30 that it was going to be huge.
See Part 2  Part 3













I really dig Johnny's Plymouth






Jerry won the Deadend Magazine pick with his truck, I'll be shooting a feature for a magazine on it soon.
























Love this 48 Merc
























Arturo's shoebox.








That's it for post 1 of the show coverage. Click any of these photos to see the entire gallery. As the week goes on I will go spend some more time editing a few of these and I'll re-post the results. Enjoy the coverage and buy a print by clicking on any image then hit the Buy button. The Galaxie made it there and back but will need some repairs that you can help me accomplish so I can take more photos at other shows for you! If I can raise $75 in profits this week I can take the daily to the NSRA in OKC this coming weekend.

See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment