Sunday, April 7, 2013

More from the Lonestar Roundup

I really like the turnout at the Lonestar Roundup when it comes to Kustoms & hot rods.

Here's Alex Gambino's 54 Chevrolet




My 63 Galaxie 500



Friday evening I headed over to Austin Speed Shop





Jesse James' hot rod.



Then it was of to Giddy-Ups to catch Pushrod.





Saturday at the show my friend and caravan companion Jerry got the Deadend Magazine award


Later in the evening it was off to the Poodle Dog Lounge for the Strugglers CC. party. My boys Pushrod took the stage at midnight but before that we hung out in the parking lot checking out all of the rides. Big Ken's truck looks good in any light.






Sunday morning it was time to head home.


I was passed by a few kool rides as I had to stay pretty low on the speedo due to a vibration in the Galaxie's drivetrain.



Even with an ailing ride, I enjoyed the 635 mile drive.


Thanks for going along for the ride with me, the coverage starts tomorrow morning!

See you at a show,
Travis

1 comment: