Saturday, August 6, 2011

2011 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular Coverage Part 13

Part 13! I'm heading out soon to hit 2 more shows so I apologize for only one post today, this 20 images per post limit really slows down my coverage as it takes a little while to put the posts together, anywhoooooo, here we go!

2011 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular Saturday

2011 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular Saturday

2011 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular Saturday

2011 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular Saturday

2011 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular Saturday

2011 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular Saturday

2011 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular Saturday

Count the carbs... One of the Fundamentals out of Wichita, just a great group of folks all around, I feel very honored and blessed to know them.
2011 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular Saturday

2011 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular Saturday

2011 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular Saturday


That's it for the Saturday coverage....finally! As I said I'm off to a couple of small town shows today to see if I can drum up some paying photoshoots, time to put some money in the bank to cover hotels and travel as I'll hit about 14 shows between this weekend and Thanksgiving! Click on any of the photos to see the full gallery and if you see something that you like please consider buying a download or print to help with my travel expenses!

See you at a show!

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment