Monday, August 22, 2011

Royboy Productions coverage of the 2011 H.A.M.B. Drags with some videos too :) Parts 2-3

Part 2!

We begin Part 2 with a look around at the track, this was one of the purdiest lines of cars ever assembled...














One of Povertyflats' motorized bikes.... I may have to travel all the way acrossed town (4 blocks or so) and take this bad boy for a ride!



Povertyflats' tent is always a central spot for socializing.








Gotta love Bill Moore's kool kustom












Well lookie what we have here...


A lil video for ya (click on it to go to the video player, sorry I haven't figured out how to embed the video directly yet)





Part 3 coming soon...

Part 3!































I told them I would blur the background...I will but it's funnier to post it this way first hahaha Sorry Uncle Paul!










I'll try to post parts 4-5 later tonight and I'll get into the videos more finally.

See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment