Friday, March 2, 2012

What the heck did I do this week?

This is the first of what I hope to be a weekly post on here with a quick rundown of what is happening in the world of Royboy Productions.

Last weekend was the 2012 edition of the Park City Chill bike and car show in Park City, KS. I shared some of the photos from that show in a blog post here and you can see all of the photos in the full gallery here.

I've been promoting the new Best of 2011 photo book this week. It is available in 3 different versions. Hard cover and soft cover versions are available through my new Blurb store and the downloadable PDF version is available through the Royboy Productions home page.

See my published books
Royboy Productions
By Travis Scanlan
Royboy Productions
By Travis Scanlan



Sample shot from the Park City Chill Gallery

No plans for a car show this weekend but I will be shooting a feature for this blog of my buddy's very cool rat styled hot rod, there will be video and photos coming soon, keep on the lookout!

As always to see any of the 26,000 images from car shows across the midwest go to the Royboy Productions photo gallery, follow my adventures on Twitter, Facebook or subscribe to this blog.

See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment