Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pre-Lonestar Roundup Post! and a 40% off Sale!

2011 was the first trip to the Lonestar Roundup for me. I was immediately hooked on the show. Being in Austin doesn't hurt at all, that town is awesome and I rarely stray from either Congress St or my hotel :).

So here we are, it's 2012, it's 10:00pm on Wednesday night and I roll out for the roundup at 5:30am tomorrow...and I'm writing this :) I wanted to share some photos from last year's show so you had an idea of what's to come. Over the next 4 days I'll be shooting stills with my Nikon D90 and some video with various cameras, but I'll also be taking some cell phone pics along the way. The 2012 Lonestar Roundup shots will be in this gallery, it's pretty boring right now with just my logo as a placeholder.

So back to 2011, some H.A.M.B. members and Austin locals put together a killer garage crawl, I love these type events so of course I had to go on it (and stay to the back of the crowd in my modern daily driver as I will do again this year).

All of the photos posted below are part of the 2011 Lonestar Roundup Gallery, which is on sale until Monday at 40% off! Any print up to poster sizes, any download, any item listed in the "buy" button is on sale for 40% off just by entering the code "LSRU" at check out. Click on any of these photos to go to their page, and then look around at some of the over 700 photos in the total gallery.
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
The famous Bob K! 2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
Beautiful 40 Ford 2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
I need a house like this...with the rides! 2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
A very clean Merc leadsled 2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
Mercury Charlie's beautiful ride 2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
Then it was time to hit the show itself! 2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
A bad bad cabover 2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX
2011 Lonestar Roundup - Austin, TX


Okay that's enough for now, you get the picture(s), this is a fantastic show and I hope that you enjoy the coverage and that you come check it out in the future. 

Come along for the ride with me, see you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment