Thursday, July 12, 2012

KKOA Leadsled Spectacular is on the way! Looking back Part 3

Part 3
The 2009 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular

I remember this one was featured in a magazine just after the show.























Punk Rod Eric's Hell Wagon
In 2007


and in 2009


Speaking of my Los Punk Rods friends
 More from 2007




Back to 2009


Johnny's 58 again


I believe this one is for sale now, for $12,500... it's a steal in my books. PM me for info I shot a photo of the info card and have the phone number on it.


Jimmy's 58 Wagon... those back wheels are HUGE (dude I'm sorry I can't let that joke go.)


Johnny's Plymouth before final paint


Here's NoSurf's ride with Rob Lee behind


Hub & Gloria Harness' Cinnamon


Doug's Toad (another I was lucky enough to shoot for a magazine recently)







Mongo51's well...51 Chevy


A damn kool 59 Pontiac, with a 60 Merc Grill and a host of other kustom touches


Shea's shoebox, damn fine car.


Anyone recognize this famous Caddy?


Love Love Love this 57 Ford


What wasn't done to this Merc?


McPhail's truck before all of the recent work that he & Myers have done.


That's it for the 2009 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular from my collection, click on any of them to see the full gallery of almost 600 photos.

See you at a show,

Travis


No comments:

Post a Comment