Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Busy Weekend Part 3: Lake Afton All Wheels Car Show

Part 3 of my busy weekend was a Sunday drive down to Lake Afton, west of Wichita, KS. People have told me about this show for years and I've never been able to make it until now. A free show for both the spectators and the show vehicles, I had my resevations, but I was proven wrong. A great turnout of every imaginable kind of vehicle and tons of great people.

Although the show officially starts at 11, there were around 100 cars there at 10 when I showed up.


































The scene at 10am






















The Thunderbird club showed up in full force!
















Kevin's 64 Galaxie for the 2nd day in a row, always good to see you my friend!




The Mini club showed up too!






I want!


A friend has one of these Lotus Elise's and they are a blast!






The Corvair Club showed up too




1951 Ford Victoria










Johnny's dope kustom




64 Ford Galaxie 500


Stance


Something tells me it's as fast as it is pretty


Who doesn't love a VW?


The truck crowd was in attendance













A lowered early Bronco


John & Butch lining up






This just looks like fun...until you have to shammy the roof


This looks plain fun.


Steve's bad ass 52 Chevrolet








A Wichita legend, Fundamentals member Doug's Toad


Johnny's simple and elegant 58 Chevy kustom








Cameo Cakes' Divco has a mini me now


Pure speed


Even with 4 doors, Hudsons are kool


Well that's it for my wild weekend of Kansas Car Show Fun! Hope you had a good time out there, click on any of these photos to see the full photo galleries and I'll see you at a show.

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment