Friday, January 25, 2013

More Shoebox Ford info

A while back I did a post about the Shoebox Fords, 49-51 models. Click here to see it.

Howstuffworks.com has a great series of articles, this one on the origins of the 1949 Ford design was particularly intriguing to me as a new shoebox owner. http://auto.howstuffworks.com/1949-ford.htm

There's much more to the story and its all assembled nicely in this thread on the HAMB.


Also on the HAMB are a whole bunch of great build threads on shoebox Fords

Here's the build thread on my buddy Jack's kustom 51. 

This one has been a really great thread, lots of info in it.

My buddy Arturo has kept a pretty kool thread on his shoebox, chopped by Jeff Myers & Ian Berky
I got to see the car at Jeff's shop back in 2010.
DSC_3563

DSC_3565

That's it for now, see you at a show,

Travis


No comments:

Post a Comment