Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Event Coverage: 2013 Goodguys Spring Lonestar Nationals Part 3

Event Coverage: 2013 Goodguys Spring Lonestar Nationals Part 3

See the other posts here:

 Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5  Full Gallery





Jeff's Galaxie






This one had my dad drooling










Rivi's are too kool, I need one of these too.




It would look so much better with the hood shut




Again...shut the hood and trunk!








Stance.










I really want to add a Thunderbird (Bullet years) to my collection


 
Love this shoebox with the Olds grill, it's for sale. My birthday is coming... just sayin...




Got Milk?


That's it for part 3, as always, click any photo to see the entire gallery, as not all of the photos are in these posts!

See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment