Monday, July 1, 2013

Auto Shop, Inc. of Beatrice, NE Customer Appreciation Party

2011_AutoFest_0051
A couple of  years ago I just happened across a show on my way home from another event. That show was the Marysville AutoFest. At that show I see this super low, bagged black Edsel that was under construction, fast forward to the next year's show and it's all done and awesome. The owner and I become friends and he tells me that he couldn't have finished the car without Auto Shop, Inc. in Beatrice, NE.

A few months ago the owner of that Edsel, my buddy Bill, tells me that I should come up to Beatrice, NE for the customer appreciation party at Auto Shop, where a lot of the custom body mods on his Edsel were done. Sounds like a good excuse to hop in the Galaxie and go for a drive to me...


Auto Shop has all manner of projects going on, from muscle cars to old school restorations on 20's vehicles on up.





















So for anyone in the area needing quality work done, give Auto Shop, in Beatrice NE a call at 402-223-4546, what I saw on this shop visit was great craftmanship and a whole bunch of satisfied customers, two things that tell me a lot about a shop.

See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment