Friday, June 28, 2013

Upcoming Event: Automobilia Moonlight Show

Each year I try to make this show, but last year was the first one where I was happy with my photos from it. The show attracts all manner of rides from the region and a huge amount of people. Getting there early for photos was the only way to go.


I'm a sucker for Caddys

 
All the way from WI I believe for this 60 El Camino, we crossed paths again at Iron Invasion later in the year as well.

This wasn't the first or the last time seeing this great little hot rod pickup last year. I really dig it.

A row of alligators.

This 49 Ford Coupe was new to me.

John Sinfellow's gasser is just too kool of a barn find.

I should have come back and shot this again in the dark.






























Those are some of my favorites from the show from 2012. The 2013 show goes down in Downtown Wichita on July 13th.

See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment