Monday, October 10, 2011

Royboy's Coverage of the 2011 Hunnert Car Pileup Part 2

Okay the upload has begun again! Here's part 2!

Still hanging out at the Friday night Pre-Party for the 2011 Hunnert Car Pileup in Clinton, IL.

Lots of beautiful rides showed up, there were a bunch of muscle car and other off topic cars but I ignored most of them because that's not what I'm into. Sorry if you want to see pics of them but most muscle cars are restored to the same condition as every other one and that's boring to me...

Awesome 40!














Awesome to see Lit Up rolling! Very cool!!!!














It's always good to see some of the Omaha boys! Gary's 40 is just too kool.





















Sorry not much commentary on this one, busy over my lunch hour! I'll be back this evening with an update and the final shots of the pre-party!

See you at a show!

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment