Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Royboy Productions goes to the 2011 Hunnert Car Pileup part 6-7

Thanks Dan! For some reason the videos are not uploading to the site but hopefully I'll get that figured out today. I'll also weed out some duplicates... technology is letting me down on this one grrrr.

Part 6!

Part 6 starts off with the cars in the staging lanes outside of the show, I'd guess around 7:30 am, still 90 minutes before the show opens.

































I love weird and wild kustoms, this one is just that!








Okay off to the day job! My plan is for 2 more posts over lunch time today and then 3 more tonight. Sorry it's taking so long to get them all up. As always click on any of the photos to see the whole gallery on my site, and while you're there buy a pic as a download or a print, each sale helps me get to the next show to provide more coverage for everyone!

 Part 7









































Part 8
Part 8

A this point the cars are rolling into the show, there didn't seem to be as many OT cars this year per the rules. There were a few that I questioned why they got in but by the rules they did fit the requirements. Whatever, if I want to change the rules I'd put on my own show haha.








































Pure gorgeousness...





Okay, time to head back to work, have a great afternoon folks!

See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment