Monday, September 12, 2011

Royboy Productions at the 2011 Kansas City Goodguys Part 4

Part 4

This first one is just for my Dad, okay so I like it too.



Different truck but this was too kool to not share.





We all know this amazing truck!


















Had to grab one more shot as I rolled out of the show on Saturday.



Not 100% H.A.M.B. friendly by some standards, but that Ford Cammer motor is kool enough to share in my book.


I teased it before, here's some more of one clean clean ride.








That's it for my coverage of the 2011 KC Goodguys. I had a good time, got to hang with family and friends and got to see some cool cars that I wouldn't have otherwise seen. I'll start the Greaserama coverage before I sack out tonight, same weekend, same town, totally different vibe.

See ya at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment