Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Royboy Productions at the 2011 Greaserama Part 7

Part 7!

Harold and Shawn looking over some of the rides.









Chucklz daughter in a car that came from Bobwop's


A local band called the Fall Down Drunks that was walking around playing tunes for tips, damn good band too!



Just some of the artists that were on hand!


I couldn't resist taking pics of this lovely posing with Dragdaddy's cut out.



Mark & Diane's Skull Orchard Express, this truck was at the H.A.M.B. Drags, the Run Whatcha Brung Drags in Salina and is currently competing in Hot Rod Magazine's Drag Week, good luck to the Sax's!



Yet another photoshoot with a betty at the Greaserama.




Hey... didn't I see you at Goodguys too? hahah


Okay folks that's it for my coverage of the 2011 Greaserama in Kansas City. I'm already looking forward to next year's show! Over my lunch hour today I'll start a thread on the Starliner and hopefully by the weekend I'll be caught up just in time to hit another show! Remember you can click on any of the images to go directly to the gallery to see ALL of the photos including the cars that may not be H.A.M.B. friendly. Please consider buying an image either as a download or as a print because every order helps me get to another show and bring you more coverage.

VLPR!


See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment