Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Event Coverage: 2013 Queen City Riot Part 2

Event Coverage: 2013 Queen City Riot Part 2

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
  A really nicely done 50 Ford Woodie




StrayKatKustoms' Merc


Jimmy's 58 Wagon (well it's actually his wife's) and Hi Jimmy!!!



Jerry's 36 Ford pickup that I recently shot for a magazine feature

Mike's 55 Chevy that I need to shoot for a feature soon.

Dick's 54 Chevy

My Galaxie with kustom paint by Jeff Myers of Premier Body & Paint in Arkansas City, KS

 Clean Chevy truck for sale

  

I just have a thing for them


Kool

The wheels are not my typical style but they seem to fit the car size wise


Comin to get the bad guys

Purdiest car of the show in my opinion.


 
That's it for part 2!

See you at a show,

Travis


No comments:

Post a Comment