Monday, June 3, 2013

Event Coverage: 2013 Marysville AutoFest Part 1

AutoFest!

Although I've been to the AutoFest twice before (2011 and 2012) this was the first time I'd taken my car. Some of my friends were competing in the BBQ contest so we all rolled into town on Friday. I did not take part in the poker run but I saw quite a few cars that did. All of the photos are in the gallery here if you want to see them all.

The cars started showing up early! This was about 7am.






Open to all makes and models this show draws in a nice variety of cars.


My Galaxie




Visually a car show is much better when the hoods and trunks are all shut but since this show does have a couple of teams of judges that come through I understand how some people would rather leave their cars open for the judges.









1947 Ford Kustom T shirt















Biggun






























That's it for part 1

See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment