Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Chaotic Customs Open House April 27th

Coming up on April 27th is Chaotic Customs Annual Open House. Come out to Mulvane, KS just southeast of Wichita to check out some of the amazing work by the Chaotic Staff and a car show that usually includes some of the legendary members of the Wichita Fundamentals club.

Last year was the first time I was able to attend the Open House, here are some photos.








I've been stopping by Chaotic for quite awhile to see the amazing work that is done there. See the shop visits here, here

On a personal note: Chaotic has really knocked it out of the park for me personally this week as my attempt to take my 63 Galaxie to the Lonestar Roundup hit a bit of a wall when an old vibration was proving to be a bit difficult to find. Not only did Chris make sure that on Easter Sunday I could get my car into their shop, but he and the staff went above and beyond on Monday to get the problem figured out and fixed. Thank you Chaotic Customs for keeping my goal of driving my car to the Lonestar Roundup a reality even if it involved some major last minute scrambling on your part to fix someone else's lack luster mechanical work in a real time crunch!

See you at a show,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment